The video provides valuable information about online stock trading and brokers. The way of practically stepping into the online stock trading business has been briefly discussed. Mr. Mark explains the online stock trading business environment and opportunities.
Large numbers of companies are registered for stock trading. The discussion moves on to the subject of hiring a broker for the purpose of online stock trading. Mark emphasis on hiring a broker rather than trading the shares from your own computer.
Mark explains the key points which you must keep under consideration when you search for a broker. Check the different deals, offers, rates and charges. Brokers charge two types of charges; per lot charge and per trade charge. Some brokers charge more per lot and less per trade whereas other brokers charge more per trade and less per lot.
Mark briefly explains the concept of “lot” in this way; 1 lot = 1 share and 10 lots = 10 shares. The video provides meaningful information about the different demands of the brokers. Mark reveals an important way of improving trading skills and performance. He gives the idea of performing imaginary trades and evaluating those trades with the passage of time. In the end, Mark defines day trading and kinds of platforms possessed by brokers.
Related Trading Posts
- The Truth About Trading Brokers How to become a more successful trader? Listen to the tips of a professional. The basic point of this short educational video is to explain to you how trading brokers work and what you […]
- Introduction to Swing Trading In this presentation Oliver Velez is defining the Swing Trading concept and how it differs from normal future trading. Swing Trading is a style of day trading in which the trader hold the […]
- Forex Trading for Beginners -What the trading brokers don’t tell you This video shares the tips of a 26 year veteran in Forex trading, with information that novice and intermediate trading brokers need in order to make a profit with the Forex trading […]
- Forex Trading Tips For Beginners Another great video about trading Forex for beginners. The video will not teach you any new trading techniques, but you'll get some advice on what to do and what not to do when trading […]
- Market Update and Review for week of June 10th A Rockstar week on daytradingradio, The set up was there. A picture perfect bull flag in the S&P along with all the quality underlying stock that were setting up to break higher. A […]
- Stock Trading Course – Introduction To Stock Trading This video about stock trading is the first one of the eight videos of this trading course. I recommend you watch them all, if you like this one. The author claims that once you learn the […]
- Stock Trading – How It Works This video could be your first step to your life-long learning adventure about stock trading. Even though the stock market has served millions of investors for nearly a century, recent […]
- Drawing Support and Resistance Lines Support and resistance is a concept in technical analysis, that the movement of the price of a security will tend to stop and reverse at certain predetermined price levels, rather than […]
- The Basics of Trading Forex This video explains the basics of trading Forex using an online trading platform. You will learn how to place a trade, what terms like "pip", "bid price" and "ask price" mean and get the […]
- Trading Forex Basics for the Novice If you are thinking about trading forex, but aren’t sure exactly what it entails or if it’s right for you, this video is a great start. It’s simple and to the point. The voiceover is clear […]